- Upon receipt of an exemption application form, the Authority shall review and acknowledge receipt of the application within 3 days.
- The Authority shall carry out a preliminary review of the exemption application form and make a decision whether the filling is complete within one day
- If the application is not complete, the Authority shall request for additional information.
- If complete, the Authority shall initiate the process of gazetting the exemption application to request for submission from interested parties to the transaction within 30 days of the publication.
- After lapse of the gazettement period the Authority shall analyze all the data and information received and presented by the parties and prepare a report with recommendations.
- The decision made by the Authority shall be communicated to the parties through a Notice of Exemption Determination within 3 days
- Upon issuance of the Notice of Exemption Determination, the Authority shall draft a gazette notice for gazettement.